Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code concerning the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the Law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the Leg. Decr. n. 196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used to carry out information services requested by means of the site “giommi.it” or through its affiliated sites.
2. The data will be processed electronically.
3. The provision of data is mandatory, since failing these the required information services cannot be carried out.
4. The data will be released only to those required for the performance of the requested information services (eg. the offices of GIOMMI Ltd.). No other dissemination of data outside this area will be performed.
5. The data responsible entity is:
Via Molino Nuovo, 13/1 – Fossombrone (PU) – Italy
6. The data controller is:
Via Molino Nuovo, 13/1 – Fossombrone (PU) – Italy
7. For further information on the protection of your privacy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You can exercise your rights at any time towards the data controller, under Article 7 of Leg. Decr.196 / 2003, which is hereby copied integrally for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, of the manager as well as of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the individuals or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, as managers or as agents.
3. You have the right to the:
a) update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) attestation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
By means of cookies it is possible to record semi-permanent information about your preferences and other technical data that allow easier navigation and greater ease of use as well as the effectiveness of the site.
Types of Cookies
This site makes use of four different types of cookies:
1. Essential technical Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site. They enable navigating through the pages, sharing our content, storing credentials to speed up access to the site and to maintain your preferences and credentials while browsing. Without these cookies we cannot provide the services for which users access our site.
2. Statistical and performance Cookies
These cookies allow us to learn how visitors use our site, in order to evaluate and improve the performance and prioritize the production of content that best meets the information needs of our users. For example, they allow us to know what pages are most and least popular. They record, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user, and the landing paths. This way, we learn what works well and what requires improvements, as well as how to ensure that the pages load quickly and are correctly visualized. All information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and not linked to personal information of the users. To perform these functions in our site, we use third-party services that anonymize data, making it not traceable up to the individuals (so-called “single-in”). Where there are services that are not completely anonymous, you will find them listed among the third-party cookies, for which you can opt out, to guarantee your privacy.
3. Third-party profiling and functional Cookies
Cookies from third parties allow to offer advanced features, as well as more information and personal functions. This includes the ability to share content through social networks, access to video-streaming services. If you have an account or if you use the services of such third parties on other sites, these may be able to know that the user jas visited our website. Using data collected from these external operators through cookies is subject to their privacy policies and thus identify those cookies with the names of the respective third parties. These include cookies registered by the major social networks that allow you to share the articles from our site and publicly express the appreciation for our work.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ considerably from one other, should you prefer to directly act on the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the steps to follow under your browser’s guide. For an overview about the mode of action for the most common browsers, you can visit:
For more information and waiver options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu
Acceptance of cookies and opt-out options
For any other questions and / or suggestions about cookies, please contact us by email at email@example.com